Details about, and alternatives to, the DataSet query API
I gave the
datasets/query/execute v1 API a try today, and have a few questions:
* What idiom of SQL is this using? It took me some time to get the name escaping done in a way that Domo tolerated.
* Is there any dedicated documentation on the system, other than the sparse details I've found at
* Is there a way to get the results as something other than an array of JSON objects, like TSV/CSV, or something else a bit more compact?
* Are there better, more recent alternatives to datasets/query for querying DataSets?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 31 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 302 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- Private Company Board