Workbench 5 Crashes w/ custom plugin
Hello Domo Experts,
I am having problems trying to create a custom, transform, plugin for Workbench.
Workbench 5.0.7: When I use Visual Studio to create a new plugin, with no changes to the default code, and add it to WB, everything is fine until I try to configure the Transforms option. When I do this WB crashes.
When I uninstall WB 5.0 and Install 5.1 Beta, and reinstall the VS plugin a couple of things happen:
- The references to the DLLs in the project are messed up. They need to be deleted and re-added
- The project builds but WB will not find the plugin to add it
Any ideas on how to get this working in either environment?
Also, does anyone have any documentation, video or other specs on how to create a transform plugin?
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部