Help with Beastmode on Count with Condition
Hello, I feel like this should be a simple thing to do, but am stumped.
I am trying to do a count of order numbers where there is a condition to be met. Is there a if function that I can follow to do this?
For example, there is a list of vendors, some of which have registered and some have not. I want to count the # of orders the vendor has for 1) if they are registered and 2) if they are not registered in two separate columns.
I tried a few things, but can't seem to get it..
1) if 'isRegistered' = 'True' then count(OrderNo)
2) case when 'isRegistered' = 'True' then count(OrderNo) else 0 end. This step kind of works but whenever 'isRegistered' = 'False', it will just display as 0.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board