Using Percentiles to Bucketize in Beast Mode Query
I have a table with a text dimension (Name) and an associated measure (Score).
I wish to do the following:
- Calculate if the Score for each Name is in the top 20th percentile of all entities (highest)
- If the Name is inside the 20th percentile, do not update the Name.
- If the name is outside of the 20th percentile, change the Name to 'Other'
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board