Google Analytics Transaction ID failed to Parse
I've read through the other replies on this topic, but none seem to help.
I am attempting to join our CMS data with Google Analytics via 'Transaction ID'.
When I do so, I continually receive the error message: Failed parse text '1234567890-loc' from column 'Transaction ID' as type 'Integer'.
*sample number, not the actual digits
Things I have tried:
- 'Text Formatting' to show only numbers
- 'Alter Column' turning Transaction ID into text (as well as its counterpart on the other data set)
- 'String Operations' to remove spaces on both ends
- Various combinations of the above 3
What else can I do?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board