ETL - Get/Remove Values after First Space
I am trying to separate the string's below to form two different columns.
So my current column containing all the value is called 'Type' and i want to separate it to be two columns 'Medium' and 'Campaign'
'paid Car_Loans' should be 'paid' and 'Car Loans'
'callext Car Loans 2021' should be 'callext' and 'Car Loans 2021'
Is there anyway to do this in an ETL?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 151 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部