Domo Publish Enhancements
I recently got Domo Publish and have a ton of feedback. Here are some of the things I have noticed so far
- When you publish a dashboard the data will refresh but if any updates are made to the dataset, such as adding a new column or changing the data type, the federated dataset will not update to reflect those changes. This is annoying because now I have to unsubscribe from the job and re publish it. I would have thought this would be automatic or at least given me some sort of notification that my underlying dataset changed.
- Would be super cool if I could publish a parent page without every single child page.
- Would be super cool if I could publish children pages without parent pages.
- Can we remove the need for PDPs? I'll add them if I want but sometimes I don't need them and its annoying that I am forced to add them. I end up just adding the default group.
- If you have a timestamp field and two instances have different time zones, the publish will switch your data. Took me forever to figure out why all my dates changes. And when I went to change it to a Date type I experienced the issue mentioned in the first suggestion.
- Finding some way to handle when two instances have different fiscal years. One of my instances did not have fiscal year setup and so when I went to publish I could not figure out why none of my data worked. Would be nice to have got some sort of flag or indicator telling me it was due to fiscal years.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 37 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board