Create time column for Line chart
So I want to create a line chart that shows the sum of a total over the course of a 24 hour time period.
I have a timestamp column where I extracted the time but tbh it looks weird.
So I was thinking to improve the chart, is to create a column that include all time over a 24 hour period (not military time) and have the metric fall amongst trendline the metric occurred.
Any suggestions? I may be overthinking this.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 134 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 52 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 994 Ideas Exchange
- 894 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 76 Apps
- 18 Governance & Productivity
- 233 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 49 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 570 日本支部