How do I optimize a sumologic query to map the data into its own fields?

I have a query from my engineering team that should help pull data from sumologic, but I'm having trouble getting the query to map data into specific fields. The initial query I used was

_sourceCategory="prod/webapps/tracelogs" and "PI SPA - Saving Job Benchmark Edit"

but that gives all the data in one field. Another option I've used is:

_sourceCategory="prod/webapps/tracelogs" and "PI SPA - Saving Job Benchmark Edit" | json field=Contents "jobId" as JobId | fields JobId, UserId, UserName, CompanyId, CompanyName, eventName, EventDateTime

But this does not run and I get an error that simply says 'Domo is ready, but Generic error.' To make things more simple, I've tried this as well:

_sourceCategory="prod/webapps/tracelogs" and "PI SPA - Saving Job Benchmark Edit" | fields UserId, UserName, CompanyId, CompanyName, eventName, EventDateTime

which runs but gives blank values for the specific fields I'm trying to map out (ie user id, company id, event name, etc). I've confirmed these queries work in Sumologic directly. Is there some workaround I need to utilize in the domo connector to make these queries work? Any help would be much appreciated!

Tagged: