Creating a rolling standard deviation within the new Magic ETL
I'm running into an issue where I'd like to create a rolling standard deviation within Magic ETL.
For example: A standard deviation calculation where each row uses the sample of the previous 90 rows. I was able to do this within MySQL however, for easier access of coworkers, I'd like to create it within Magic ETL.
Is this possible, if so how should I go about it?
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 234 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 572 日本支部