PDP Settings - Is there a limit to the number of columns associated with one policy?
I'm working with a weird dataset/conditions, and wanted to associate 18 different columns and their values to one pdp policy. I made these policies using the standalone GUI utility https://domohelp.domo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043439353-PDP-Policy-Autocreation. However, I'm getting weird errors.
- The PDP policy just isn't working.
- The PDP policy isn't displaying correctly on the pdp page of the dataset. It's overlapping other policies and I can't actually click on it.
- The All Rows policy (at the top of the page) is duplicated. One row is as it should be with the appropriate group members. The other one does not have any members and I can't delete it.
Before I submitted a ticket or went tinkering I wanted to ask here if anyone had any experience with something like this. Is there a limit to how many columns I can associate with 1 policy?
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 37 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board