Default Date Filter on an Embedded Dashboard
(NOT USING DATA RANGE)
I am wanting to filter data by Week ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc..), but I am having trouble finding a solution that will allow me to 1. have a default filter that will open up the dashboard to the current week and then 2. being able to filter by other weeks.
Here's what I have tried:
- Using the Beast mode below I can get the highest week (or current week) but then I am not able to use the "Week" field to filter on. When I want the Week filter to show the options 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 (which it originally does) it will only show the option for week 22 when using this Beast mode.
WHEN `Year` = YEAR(CURRENT_DATE) AND `Week` = WEEK(CURRENT_DATE,0) THEN 'True'
- Using a modified version of the beast mode above, I am able to get the highest week (current week) and also see and filter on other weeks (18, 19, 20, 21, 22). This is exactly what I wanted, but now that the next week has started, I noticed that the filter did not change from 21 to 22.
WHEN `Year` = YEAR(CURRENT_DATE) AND `Week` = WEEK(CURRENT_DATE,0) THEN CEILING(`Week`)
If anyone has a solution that doesn't require using the Date Range filter, I'd love to hear from you.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 38 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 502 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board