Reduce ETL Processing Time
I'm looking for strategies to reduce the run time of Magic ETL 2 data flows. I'm working with several left joins in sequence on about 17 datasets of 1 million rows each. Beyond this, the ETL performs no other operations.
I'm curious if anyone has experience with these options:
- Data fusion
- Redshift SQL
- Views as inputs, or views as the joining logic
I don't think adrenaline fits the use case, since it's used for large inputs and aggregations. For Redshift, I don't see this as an option in the SQL engine drop down. Even then, I think Magic ETL 2 is probably the fastest.
I also don't think views will perform any better.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 150 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 905 Connectors
- 239 Workbench
- 343 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 237 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部