Identifying "Last Week' when current week is 0 or 1
I'm using the case statement below to identify dates from "Last Week". It works fine but I will run into a problem in January as we move to week 0 or 1 for current week, and last week could be 52 or 53 (see screen grab).
Any suggestions for approaching this?
WHEN WEEK(`Date`) = (WEEK(CURRENT_DATE())-1) THEN 'Last Week'
ELSE 'Not Last Week'
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部