Some connections stuck connecting...
I'm going to raise this with domo support but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Randomly some connections stop importing data when using the run manually option. The status just stays as "Connecting....". Give it an hour or so and it will start working again.
Other datasets using the same connection continue to work fine.
Is there a limit on the number of pulls you can do within a timeframe?
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部