ML model null values and unknown error message
We are trying to create a machine learning workflow wherein we are trying to predict by feeding in several rows of data to train the model and use that as base to get the predictions.
We were able to run the same model (with samechosen parameters) in Python and get an accuracy of upto 95%. When we try to replicate the same model in DOMO, I encounter 2 issues:
1. Preview is successful but there is no prediction in the final dataset. Just null values.
2. When Workflow is saved and run, it fails and says “unknown error” at the prediction node.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部