'preferred' connectors - last update date - 'best connector'
with 26+ Snowflake connectors and 5+ Athena connectors, it's often difficult to know which is the appropriate connector for my use case.
the 'preferred' connector is a good start, but it would be ideal to
1) have more visibility as to what makes a preferred connector
2) have visibility on any under the covers behavior that may make a connector better suited for different use cases ex. JDBC vs Unload connector.
3) have the 'last code modified' date visible. If a connector hasn't been touched by the connector team in multiple years, it might encourage users to look at a more recently developed / updated connector.
Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨💻
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部