Considering Domo Everywhere
Please pardon me being so naive to this topic in advance.
We have been using Domo for about 4 years now and we have about 120 user licenses in Domo. Recently, discussions have been brought up to share data to a bigger user base, but without exceeding Domo licenses.
I ran upon Domo Everywhere and had a few questions:
- How exactly does Domo Everywhere work? Is it an add on that you purchase to basically iFrame a dashboard to an external website?
- Cost? What does pricing look like?
- Let's say we get it, based on your experience, what does the user experience look like for non-domo license users when they interact with "Domo Everywhere content"?
- Does Domo Everywhere allow for PDP filtering? If so, how does that work for users who are not Domo users?
I appreciate your advice in advance.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部