% Sold of Available Inventory (aka Sell-Through)
I am stumped on this one.
I have two tables: an
orders table and an
orders contains a record for each order placed by a customer; and
inventory holds a record of how much inventory is available at the start of the period. Note that
qtyAvail does not update... it is a reflection of how much that store started with. Once it's gone, it's gone.
I want to calculate Sell-Through in a Beast Mode.
SUM(orderQty) / `qtyAvail`
The issue is that I need to plot by
orderDate and I need the number to be cumulative. In the screenshot is an example.
- Looking at Store A in my example ----
- As of 2/21 they had 50 available and 1 sold = 2% sell-through
- As of 2/23 they sold 1 more for a total 2 sold (of 50 available) = 4%
- etc. etc.
By the end, I want to see the total % of inventory sold, filterable by Store (and also with a total for All Stores). I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to join the inventory table to the orders table. I can join on
store but then I end up with the total
qtyAvail repeating on every line and sums are overstated.
Thanks in advance!!!
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部