How to calculate a ratio like 2:1
Hello, been looking at this one and cannot see how to make the calculation in a ETL or Beast Mode.
What I am trying to achieve is a ratio or products sold, for example we sell 2 used and 1 new i want to display a ratio of 2:1.
Is this possible?
In my data i have the following available:
1) N/U = Text value of New or Used per product sold
2) New = if new then 1, all other values 0
3) Used = if new then 1, all other values 0
So i can get the total products sold, total new and total used sold but cannot seem to work out how to display it how i need/want it to display.
Any help will be appreciated.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部