Snowflake federated dataset refresh
have created a Snowflake federated dataset with a Cache TTL of 900 seconds. I have some confusion about the following.
- When I add reload data to my base table in Snowflake, I expect the Federated dataset to run in real-time or after 900 secs. But I don't see my 'Last run' section getting updated on the Dataset Overview page. Is this expected? I don't see the run details in the history tab too.
- I observed the data gets refreshed in Domo and shows up in the data/preview section though
Can someone help me with
how often the data get updated in Domo and where do I see the history of the run in Domo?
Is there any restriction with operations I do I Snowflake for it to get updated in Domo? Ex, only inserts are captured or full refresh of the table is ignored.
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 30 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 301 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board