¿How can I classify an object based on conditions?
I have a dataset in which I have the course code, name and number of tools used. What I require is to be able to classify these courses by levels, which to be at level 1 must use at least 2 tools from an established list. To be level 2 you must use at least two tools from level 1 and three established for level 2.
Level 1 [Low]
* Evaluations (Types of questions: Multiple choice, multiple answer, true and false)
Conditions: You must use at least two level 1 tools.
Level 2 [Medium]
* Evaluations (Types of advanced questions).
* Rubrics (online and face-to-face activities)
* Class progress
Conditions: You must use at least two level 1 tools and three level 2 tools.
Level 3 [Advanced]
* Intelligent Agents
Conditions: You must use at least one level 1 tool, three level 2 tools and one level 3 tool.
I tried to create a segment and add a CASE with several conditions, but this option does not work for me.
ANY HELP PLEASE.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board