Another alternative to the circle timeline, the seismogram is good for showing series where there are big variations in the data.
How to build in Analyzer:
- Select 'Bar' under 'Popular Charts' as the Chart Type
- Create Calculated Field named '-Sales'
- Drag '-Sales' into 'X-Axis'
- Drag '-Sales' into 'Series'
- Turn on Tooltips. Drag 'Sales' into 'Tooltip Field 1'
- In Chart Properties, configure the following:
- Gridlines -> Zero Line Colour: White
- Gridlines -> 'Hide Gridlines' checked
- Gridlines -> 'Remove Min/Max/Avg Lines' checked
- Value Scale (X) -> Show Label as 'Never'
- Hover Text Settings -> Hover Text as:
%_CATEGORY_NAME Sales ($): %_TOOLTIP1
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 30 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board