Card Status Data in DomoStats or DomoGovernance

We have had some errors in cards recently caused by a few different issues. Currently we do not have any data to track when cards error, or are in an error state. I would like something similar to domo stats or domo governance dataset for cards to include status so you can see errors and manage them. We can do this for dataflows, datasets, beast modes etc but not cards.

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• protorachel
    protorachel ⚪️

Great idea for better card management!

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟣

I agree! Many times a card gets broken from column name changes and we have no way of knowing until someone points it out to us.

• @Byboth - Great idea! This would make life so much easier for admins that have "unruly" card creators

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    “There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
  • jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🔴

I did a python implementation of solving this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwlzOlRBbA

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"