managing Adrenaline Dataflow Execution Run Time
there is a current limit that ADR flows must execute under 30 minutes.
it is theoretically possible to have support increase that limit.
- is it possible to increase that limit to a site-wide decision?
- MORE IMPORTANTLY, can we have a mechanism for managing execution timeouts or rowcount timeouts?
An ideal state would have a governance tool where I can define rules for activities that require approval flow.
this should apply to
- ADR flows that exceed a specific runtime or output rowcount
- Connectors that exceed a specific rowcount
- Dataflows that exceed a specific rowcount or number of output datasets.
I would like to be able to define a default behavior for what happens if my guardrails are violated (ex. disable datafow, connector) and an approval process for approved exceptions.
Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨💻
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 30 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board