I'm stuck. Sum of a Windowed/Partitioned Sum???
I keep running into a wall with this. I think there is an easy answer, I just can't find it for the life of me.
- My dataset contains one row per store, per day.
- I want to display -- by region -- the count of stores with an average order value (AOV) less than $20.
- In order to do that, I first need to calculate AOV by store for the period.
I'm having trouble understanding why this won't work:
SUM( CASE WHEN (SUM(`Revenue`) / SUM(`Transactions`)) < 20 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END ) OVER (PARTITION BY `Store`)
I have also tried multiple iterations of this, to no avail:
COUNT( CASE WHEN SUM(SUM(`Revenue`) FIXED (BY `Store)) / SUM(SUM(`Transactions`) FIXED (BY `Store`)) < 20 THEN 1 END ) OVER (PARTITION BY `Region`)
Here is a mockup in Excel, with yellow to represent beast modes.
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 141 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 903 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 234 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 572 日本支部