Can Domo build a mobile app for Android devices?

Domo iOS app is great, but for those who don't own an iPhone/iPad, a Domo Android app will be very useful.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
26 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• 100% agreed. I know Chrome is a nice environment for Domo, but when I view my instance via Chrome on my phone, as I swipe my screen it thinks I'm trying to rearrange my cards. I also have to tap several times to open a card, uncheck a filter box, etc. etc. 

Plus I got jealous of the mobile view shown on stage at Domopalooza.  Android users want that pretty interface, too!

Broadway + Data
  • Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket # DOMO-5283

• Is there any update on a timeframe for the Android app?

• A native Android app is under active development, though there are currently no timelines available for its release. In addition we are closing in on completing a revised mobile web experience. This new experience will feature a mobile centric design and mobile interactions which will prevent the accidental rearranging of cards when trying to swipe the screen that @RobynLinden mentioned.

• @RussM do we have a date for releasing in Google play?

• For anyone who hasn't seen the Android app, you can find it in the Play Store at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domo.android

This discussion has been closed.