How do I specify different geography level joins for a map card?
I've uploaded a dataset in Excel (sample below), that includes the following geo markers:
- State (postal abbrev.)
- State FIPS code (individual)
- County FIPS code (individual)
- Consolidated FIPS code (concatenation of State and County)
My map automatically structured at the state level which is great, able to build one of the cards I needed from that. But for a second map card, I want to switch my measure and change the granularity to be county based. How do I change that, and what IS the right attribute for a county-level join in the data?
**Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 31 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 302 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- Private Company Board