Map Issues - Card Builder
In our company we like to see information broken down by counties. I reviewed the DOMO University videos on building cards with Maps.
1) County and State FIPS information is available in my data.
2) My card starts off with a US map, where the FIPS will highlight the Texas state (only Texas state data in my dataset). This is good.
3) I create a drill path where, per the instructional video, I select US map and then use the county FIP information. But when I go to my card and drill down from Texas, there is no data on my card.
**the instructional video states, there will be the no data message displayed while building the card but that the dataa should populate when you perform the drill down from the card.**
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 31 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 301 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- Private Company Board