domonodo - WIP node.js library for using new Domo APIs
I'm throwing together a basic node.js library based on your API documentation, as many of our WorkBench jobs are running node scripts to pull data in from our third-party services. I just started on it today so it's very much a work in progress.
You can find it on github: https://github.com/eibbors/domonodo
Issues as of this post:
- I'm currently running all the tests against a live production instance so I haven't been able to test the delete/create user functionality and I get an HTTP 500 error when trying to update a user's information. If anyone can help with these, that would be much appreciated!
- Still need to setup the dataset APIs. I will try to get something simple out this week.
Thanks for your time!
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 31 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 301 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- Private Company Board