Card Auditing and Management
It is not as easy as it could be to manage cards from the Admin->Cards section. I have a couple of suggestions.
1. We cannot see the Page(s) on which a card exists. I know we can click the card title to view the card and then see the Page on the top breadcrumb trail. However, if the card does not exist on a page it simply says "Overview". It also says "Overview" when the card is on my own or another user's "Overview". If it legitimately exists on an "Overview" page, then we should be able to see which user has it on their "Overview" page. I don't want to drop a card from someone's individual "Overview" page because it appears to be an orphaned card that does not exist on a Page.
2. It is not clear which cards are related by drill path. Deleting the parent card should also delete the drill path cards.
3. When looking at the DOMO Usage datasets we can see the card ID. It would be useful to have the card ID visable from the admin section as well. Consider a case when you have two cards with the same name; one has frequent usage and another has zero usage. How can I be sure I delete the right one from Admin?
I would encourage the forum to give feedback on my ideas and add their own.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 40 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board