Find orphan cards

For admins it would be really helpful to identify "orphan" cards that are not on pages. Additionally, it would be even more helpful to be able to bulk delete cards that don't serve a purpose any longer.

I find that users get confused when they find (sometimes) a dozen or so cards with the same name. 

10 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Served by domometrics already??

• Thank you for submitting this @Kung-fu_Panda.  I am assigning to our product manager @michaelf for review.

• @Kung-fu_Panda love the user name and the idea! So much in fact, we're already working on this feature. We're revamping the admin to help you better find and manage content (meaning performing various actions in bulk).

If you've got any other bits of feedback around the admin center and performing bulk actions comment below or send me a message. I'd love to chat to hear your ideas. Thanks!

• @product_John

Should we merge this idea with this one?

They appeat to be the same proposal.

Let me know.

Thx!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.