Add a second "Y" value to bar chart for comparative analytics

I would like to recommend adding a second "Y" axis for comparing two values by a series in a horizontal and vertical bar charts. Today users are limited to a single value in the Y Axis and cards have to be split up to report the information. This is a capability in excel today that we would like to see in Domo so we may retire excel reports.

4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  I am assigning to our product manager @Gavatar for review.

• Thank you for the suggestion. We already do this for lines and line/bar combo charts. We just looked into adding this for vertical and horizontal bars and it turned out to be very easy. It should be in our next release after Domo Palooza.

• + 1 on this Idea, please.

• @Gavatar

Can you confirm that all of this has been released in the last year, per your last comment.

"Thank you for the suggestion. We already do this for lines and line/bar combo charts. We just looked into adding this for vertical and horizontal bars and it turned out to be very easy. It should be in our next release after Domo Palooza."

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • This has been added to all the main chart types where 2 axis makes sense. This shipped a few months ago

This discussion has been closed.