Mobile App Usability - Beastmode Summary Numbers & Card Titles - Don't Display Correctly
- When you use a beastmode for your summary numbers, it doesn't show up corrently in the Mobile App. In my case, I use concat bestmodes to display multiple numbers in my card summary, including line breaks ('<br>'). On the mobile app, it displays the formatting code and will only show one line of the summary number (whereas on my desktop I can see 3 lines for my summary number).
- The full card title doesn't show up on the mobile app. When I first click on the card (title in blue ribbon at top), I can click on the title and a popup box with the full title will display (annoying), but then if I click on the expand square for the card, only two rows of the title will show up.
- "About" option is impossible to click on. When you click on a card in the mobile app -- there's 3 options at the bottom (buzz, about, and related), but the About option is covered by the 9-square home icon so it's imossible to actually click on it.
This discussion has been closed.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 39 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board