How to replace rows imported from salesforce using last modified field?
The Salesforce connector lets me choose to replace or append data and it lets me identify date or date/time fields to use for identifying what to import.
Here is what I want to happen:
- Import the entire dataset (once, since its big)
- update the dataset frequently by replacing rows that have been modified since the last import using an Id column as a key
Here is what actually happens:
- Replacing simply replaces the entire dataset instead of just rows that were modified.
It would be nice if this can be done through the connector, but if it can't then is there a way to do it with Magic ETL or does it have to be SQL? In magic ETL the data join options seem like i'd just be adding columns instead of replacing data in the modified rows.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board