Alerts Triggered but no email
Hi Domo Support,
I've noticed a card's alert is being triggered and recorded in Domo, but the email notification is not sent.
Its a table card displaying Freight Details where the notification will trigger when the least cost carrier is not selected.
1. Table Card with Alert - Shows its triggered
2. Has multiple Users subscribed to the Alert
3. Showing there is a history of triggered alerts but without email notifications.
At first we checked junk and spam folders but found nothing.
Then we subscribed other logins to test if other people can receive the email notification. Still no email,
The card's Dataset is from an ETL Dataflow with Beastmode calculations.
- So I've copied this card and removed the Beastmode functions - Unsuccessful
- Copied the ETL Dataflow and removed the Value Mapper function - Unsuccessful
- Connected the card directly to the dB (no ETL Dataflow) - Unsuccessful
- Copied an old card that is firing off email notifications (change filter to this particular customer) - Unsuccessful
- Changed my email (work) to a private gmail account - Unsuccessful.
Could there a limit to the number of Email Notifications per Login or Domo Client ?
Or is there some simple tick box that says, Don't Email ?
- 11.3K All Categories
- 6 Private Company Board
- 2 APAC User Group
- 12 Welcome
- 45 Domo News
- 10.2K Using Domo
- 2K Dataflows
- 2.6K Card Building
- 2.3K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 354 Workbench
- 271 Domo Best Practices
- 14 Domo Certification
- 483 Domo Developer
- 58 Domo Everywhere
- 113 Apps
- 734 New to Domo
- 86 Dojo
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 道場-日本支部へようこそ
- 31 お知らせ
- 65 Kowaza
- 305 仲間に相談
- 667 ひらめき共有