Domo Support Screen

I think the idea exchange (the form I am using to submit this) and the contact support forms should be available within Domo without having to navigate to a different URL. For support, I think we should be able to submit a support case about a specific page, card, dataset etc from within the menu for this asset. Today I have to either provide the URL or take, save, and attach a screenshot. If this was easier, I think it would be a major boost to productivity. For idea exchange, I think a similar functionality should exist where if we have an idea while browsing our Domo assets we should be able to quickly include the link or screenshot more intuitively.

0 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Also, please add the ability to uplod screenshot when creating a new case. I almost always need to provide screenshots when reporting an issue. 

• @prpage,

Thanks for the great suggestions here! I will follow up with the Support team on these suggestions.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dani

CC: @JackReid @Dark_Knight @DougS @GPendleton

• DougS
    DougS

domo

💎

Thank you for the feedback! My name is Doug Swensen and I am one of the managers of the Support Organization. What you are describing matches our eventual plan. This suggestion would make it easier for you AND for our Support team! We are working to integrate the help center into the product. We are also working to improve the /support functionality within Buzz. Right now you can open the buzz window in your browser and create a support case by typing /support. This will open a pop-up window and allow you to fill it out. We have on our roadmap to have that also include the page you are on with additional metadata to help us more quickly troubleshoot the problem!

Thanks for the feedback!

• DougS
    DougS

domo

💎

As far as the uploading of screenshots. This can actually be done in the Portal (contact support link). You can't add it as you are creating the case, but you can add it after the case is created. Navigate to the case you are working on, scroll down, and click on "Upload Files". It still requires a few steps but does work. We are working to improve that experience as well!

This discussion has been closed.