Certified Cards (like the social media check)

An visual indicator that a card has been vetted and is "publishable" (yes, I have brought this up many times, including Domopalooza, but I want others to help me vote on it)!

Several components to include (in order of priority): 

• Visual Indicator icon on a card (check or badge), similar to the check mark public figures have on their twitter accounts. It should be located on the page view of a card, similar to the card owner so users can quickly see if a card is certified before they click on it.
  • Any changes made to a card should uncertify the card, and a duplicated card should not carry over the certification.
  • A workflow queue for admins (or the card certifier group), to know which cards needs to be certified

For others looking for an interim solution: a current workaround is to create a dummy user with some type of logo/icon as their profile picture. Once a card is "certified" you switch card ownership to that dummy user. Of course, the downside of this is that anyone can switch over the owner (requires a lof of manual auditing), and you lose visbility of who actually owns the card. 

@DaniBoy

27 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @angelastizza. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• Need, need, need!

• Any updates on this since Domopalooza?  

• Yes, please update on the status of this. Thanks!

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟣

Is there any updates about this feature?

• Not only would I like to have a certified marker but I'd like to be able to lock down sharing until a card is certified so that people are not sharing garbage.

• This is in beta right now. Love the idea of not sharing without certification @alashaway.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟣

@AS Do you know if  we can get the beta?

• @AS Yes, please (what @Ashleigh said).

• @Ashleigh and @alashaway, you'll see this roll out to your instances within the next week or two, maybe as early as a few days, with the next feature release.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • This is getting rolled out to your instances in the current release.

Release notes are here if you like to read more about it!

Thanks @AS for updating the folks on the thread!

Regards,

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Thanks for the exciting news @DaniBoy! I went to the release notes and I'm not seeing anything that looks like what we are talking about here. Can you point me to the feature that includes certified cards?

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟣

Perhaps it has not been rolled out yet? I think it might be included in the next round of release notes. 

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.