Is it possible to get the total number of likes, clicks, retweets from existing connectors
I am trying to get the total number of likes, clicks, retweets, and comments from LinkedIn and Twitter based on specific posts/tweets on a common hashtag.
1. On Twitter, I am only able to get the number of 'Likes' and 'Retweets'. To get 'Clicks', I think I may have to set up a Twitter Ads campaign which would cost money.
2. On LinkedIn, I tried to join 2 reports (Company Posts and Company Post Stats) on update_key, if anyone could explain what the numbers mean because they don't match the numbers I see on LinkedIn (clickCount, commentCount, LikeCount, shareCount). How can they vary?
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board