Report Scheduler - Schedule Export of Cards

Comments

• I've been following this request and cannot believe it's still not available.  What's the ETA?

• I could really use this functionality. Thanks

• Still asking for this.  I'm not even concerned about licenses, it's a matter of accessability.  Sometimes people just need the raw data in an email regularly.  If I have 50 users that need a table and they all have to go through Domo to download it, that overhead hurts.  It turns Domo into a pain point vs. a solution.

• Upvote for this one. People continue asking when this would be available.

• is there anyone working on this proyect? it would be a very good feature...

• Agree that an excel/powerpoint export option would be excellent!

• Thanks for all the ongoing interest on this highly desirable feature!

Guys can we get a status update on this?

@ckwright  @mattchandler @codysirwin 

Thanks!
    Dani

• There needs to be some way for someone to know how/what action needs to be taken and getting the excel data would be large time saver.

• @DaniBoy  @ckwright  @mattchandler @codysirwin 

Just wanted to see if there is an update here. Seems like one of the most requested features and I think most users here would love to see this soon or like me know if there is even a chance this is actually happening.

• @dmoney1 appreciate your patience here! We do review and look at these seriously. We are in the process of revamping all product feedback and better integrating the Community feedback with in product feedback.

As you can imagine there are many competing factors, regardless the customer voice here is very important! I will follow up again with  the product team and provide an update shortly.

Thanks again!

Dani

• This is over 2 years-old... time to look for an alternate product.

• @user03651

Good comment, not actually surprised but I still have some hope that Domo will finally start taking customer feedback seriously as Dani stated. (Though this seems to be an internal issue within Domo for many years now.)

Obviously this feature and many others in Dojo have little to no chance of actually making it in the product. I still hold out hope due to the other things I still love about the product. 

• @dmoney1 

Thanks for your candid feedbck and optimism. I can assure you the internal processes here are getting a major overhaul and review now. More than 15% of all the ideas in Dojo have been implemented to date and we are working really hard in growing that %. 

This one and all others with many votes and comments will be getting greater visibility. No guarantees that it will be delivered but can assure you the product teams and decision makers will be giving this much more consideration. If you work with a CSM I would also send this link to them so they know how important it is to you as well.

Appreciate everyone's patience!

• Why hasn't this been implemented yet? I am shocked this post did not lead to any action from Domo, despite the amount of attention it received. I would imagine it's a fairly simple task to add, too. This would really take report scheduling to the next level. I would love to send my colleagues a single email that contains a CSV, Excel, and PDF version of our data. Then, if one day they need to work with the data in excel, or another day they just need to view it as a pdf, they could all do that from a single email. 

@domo Get this feature rolled out already.

• @fearlessOwl  I think it has been developed, but Domo is now selling it an an App (Report Builder). I also agree that it should be a standard product feature instead of a paid app, but Domo is still struggling to find it's place in the market and with generating revenue. 

I agree that this would absolutely take their product to the next level. I think all of us on this forum agree that it is amazing, but lacks some basics. 

• @fearlessOwl  I think it has been developed, but Domo is now selling it an an App (Report Builder). I also agree that it should be a standard product feature instead of a paid app, but Domo is still struggling to find it's place in the market and with generating revenue. 

I agree that this would absolutely take their product to the next level. I think all of us on this forum agree that it is amazing, but lacks some basics.

• @dmoney1 Yeah, it should definitely be a basic feature and not a paid add on. 

What is the name of the app? I did a search for "report builder" in the app store and nothing popped up. 

• Let me follow up on the app in addition to raising the visibility of all your comments to the product team at Domo. Your feedback here is greatly valued!

Thanks!
    Dani

@codysirwin 

• @fearlessOwl  you won't find it in the App Store yet. It was launched at DP19 and if I remember it is called: Formbuilder. You may have to ask your AE for a demo. But it is costly. 

• Is there any update on this? This feature will make some of our lives easier. The scheduled report without an attachment has very little value. 

• We’re pretty shocked this has no been delivered yet.  The Domo team has commented on this thread so we know they’re aware.  Development takes some

time but it’s been over a year since their acknowledgement it.  Disappointed.  We need this functionality because the delivered reports are useless when having multiple columns of data.

• @C-Birchby-in-AZ agreed!! I spent probably 30 minutes yesterday trying to devise a way to get all of my columns to appear in the scheduled report. It took a combination of adjusting the dashboard layout, changing font size, changing column titles, and working with the poorly designed column width editor to finally get all the data to display in the email. What's worse is every day the number of rows in the table changes, so I had to make sure to leave a bunch of extra room at the bottom of each table so that it could display all data. It was a complete waste of time that could have been solved had this feature been added. Despite all my efforts, the quality of the report still looks very poor, and the report recipients have no way of copying/pasting/working with the data in the email. 

• codysmith
    codysmith

domo

💎

• mkozai
    mkozai ⚪️

woah!  when did the status change to approved?  is that recent and we are actually going to get this?  or has it been approved for quite some time and that is why people are frustrated?

• It changed today and just a few hours ago however, I’m not certain what that means for us; Anyone?

• mkozai
    mkozai ⚪️

Very Exciting Cody!  thanks for the update.  

Ps.  Shouldn't the director of product be higher than a yellow belt? 

• Thank you for all the passionate comments on this highly desired feature. @codysmith thanks for the detailed update!

Again we are listening carefully to all comments and feedback in the Dojo Community. This has led to a a lot of internal discussions which did influence yesterday's formal approval. We are working to improve these processes and provide more timely and transparent updates. We will not be able to commit to every suggested idea but we do consider all customer feedback relevant and important.

Appreciate everyone's patience, we will update this thread as we get closer to a release date.

@mkozai yes Cody has been bumped to a Major Blue Belt!

Regards,

Dani

• woohoo!! Thanks for finally listening. Very exicted for this feature. 

This discussion has been closed.