New Pivot Table: Showing highest number per row
Good Afternoon, Experts!
I am enjoying the new pivot table in Analyzer view. I am creating a card where you will be able to show week over week period of sales data listing out all the stores in my data set (see table 1.1).
What I am trying to do is:
- For the given week, have a condition to look for the best week ever for each row and color that row.
- You can do this with excel using the MAX function.
I cannot seem to figure out how to do it. There is the color rules property that you can do conditions but you cannot add in functions to parse for this. Please let me know your thoughts and an approach to a solution.
Thank you all!
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 34 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 302 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 500 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- Private Company Board