How is remove duplicate actually work?
Currently I work using remove duplicate in magic ETL, to remove some data with same id number for example.
The thing is, I am not really sure which data that domo removed when I am using remove duplicate. Here are what I need to reconfirm :
1. When performing remove duplicates, which data that will be removed? Is it will choose last row data to remain in dataset?
2. If so, if I want to perform append dataset, and there is 4 dataset to be appended, which data that will be appended last and how is the order?
3. In DOMO help page, i have seen that remove duplicates only work IF ONLY all columns in a row has the same value with the duplicates. Meanwhile I am doing experiment on two row with same id, remove duplicates will remove one of it even the rest of the columns value is different (But this is the result I am expected tho, since I want to remove row with same id, even other columns value is different)
++ : if DOMO could develop feature that make us possible to use append with "primary key like" feature in default data update, it should be more awesome! (Since current possible update choise is only replace and append)
Thanks DOMO, awesome product btw
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board