Budget Amount and Gauge Card Setup
We have 4 sales regions, each with a different budget amount. I want to replicate a report in Tableau that has dials showing how much each region has used of their budget month to date and a Total one showing them all combined. Each row of the dataset details an expense for a labeled region. The budget amounts are not stored anywhere.
1) Should I add the budgets to the dataset as a consistent column or make a beastmode? They may change quarterly.
2) I want to see the total $ amount spent and % of usage MTD for each region inside the circle. I have not seen this done for a donut, is it just possible in a filled gauge? How can I get the % to show?
3) Does each region need to be its own card, or can all the gauges be on one card?
Thank you for your help,
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 39 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board