Unify two filters in one Beast mode function ?
In a card, I edited a Beast Mode function in order to combine two filters:
- (case when (`Distributors`='DistributorA' and `Country`='CountryA') then 'Distributors'
- (case when (`Country`='CountryB') then 'Distributors'
I would like to combine these two in one unique Beast Mode function like a UNION function or a + function, however I can't find the good syntax for that.
Thank you in advance.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 39 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board