How to build card|total headcount based on the Hire date and termination date
I am new to Domo and have been asked to build a card that displays the total headcount for the year to date based on the Hire date and termination date. However, this selection should be used to check for the last two years as well.
1. What is expected is to show the total active employees for that month for that period as displayed here.
2. Then based on that, the total turnover% per month for employees with < 1-year service and employees with > 1-year service to be worked out.
Guidance on whether this could be done through the ETL or beast mode and how to achieve this would be really appreciated.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 121 Apps
- 48 News
- 754 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board