Dynamic Goal setting / Manual setting by user / Applicable to multiple cards

I think we should have the capability to set up Dynamic Goals wich could change based on selected branches, regions or customers selected.

Is clear that no always the Goals are statics through multiple regions or customers.

+2 Additionally, this goal could be related to an specific data set which shows multiple goals by desired level (customer, region, etc.).

+3 Let say we allow our Management Team to modify those goals manually at the data set described into +2.

+4 What about if the data set on +2 is part of a massive goals data set which could be apply to multiple charts into the same page? 

12 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  I'm assigning to our product manager @Gavatar to review.

• Thanks for the suggestion. We definitely want a more dynamic way to set goals.

• Please let us know if you have any update on this idea. Thanks!

• Any update here?

• Would like to see the ability to change the goal line color, thickness, etc. Thanks.

• Matt, I am not sure where DOMO is regarding an upgraded "dynamic way to set goals" idea but about the ability to change the goal line color, thickness, etc you can now do this using the "Scale Marker" option at "chart properties". This was allowed on the new chart edition view (see picture below)

Scale Marker at Chart PropertiesScale Marker at Chart PropertiesHello

• Awesome, Thanks @GIriarte!

This discussion has been closed.