Beast mode using AND and OR

AS Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Beast mode using AND and OR

That very well could be.  Window functions aren't supported that I'm aware so I don't think there's any documentation to help out yet.  It's all trial and error, hope and dissapointment for now. Lol.  

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Black Belt

1.png

They are a little tricky to get working, but window functions are available in beast mode.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Black Belt

To quote Joey from Friends, it may be a "moo" point anyway as I could not filter on this field.  

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
Dojo Admin

@user00617

Did the latest replies help you get additional clarity?

Thanks!
Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
White Belt

Our domo instance doesnt allow Window functions in Beast mode. Is this something that needs to be turned on the admin side?

Announcements
Check out these great solution videos! The new iSolveditWithDomoboard is live, share yours and earn higher rankings in Dojo click here!