Filter Rows in Magic ETL based on Text

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Re: Filter Rows in Magic ETL based on Text

Experiencing the same issue. When applying multiple filters in Magic ETL, it returns 0 results. Even though I see the raw data and it's clearly there, however, can't use filters to get the sample of the data.

Highlighted
Purple Belt

Re: Filter Rows in Magic ETL based on Text

Hello @user095063,

I work in Domo Support, and can provide some help here.

Very often, with this type of issue, it'll turn out that something weird is happening with whitespace. Examples I run into a lot are:

• Spaces in values are actually double-spaces or tabs (this can be hard to find because most web browsers automatically "correct" double-spaces to single-spaces, so you can't see the issue in the data preview)
  • There are unexpected spaces, tabs, or line-breaks at the start or end of values

I advise you review your data to see if any of these issues exist, along with simple spelling errors in the data that aren't in your filter value.

If you can't find the cause of the problem, please go to support.domo.com and submit a support ticket. Please indicate the dataflow you're working with, which filter tile/s you're looking at, and which value/s in your data you expect to make it through the filter tile that are not making it through.

Thank you!

Starlord
**Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
Win free lodging at Domoapalooza! We want you to share you favorite Domo tips and tricks. Click here for more details!