Fiscal calendar in Beast Mode

Dojo Admin

Re: Fiscal calendar in Beast Mode

@btm please chime in on this conversation.

Thanks!

Dani

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Dojo Admin

@Gavatar @btm

Can one you advise the thread on this please?

Thanks!

Dani

Dojo Admin
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
White Belt

same inquiry here - we align to Fiscal Calendar so would be great to know how it can be done in DOMO

Highlighted
Purple Belt

This thread has not had an update in the past year, but I would really like to have fiscal_month, fiscal_year and fiscal_quarter commands available in beast modes.  The reason that I cannot do this through a join is that I have a large dataset that times out with a fusion (I have added fiscal month, quarter and year to the dataset already) and I need to know the fiscal month/quarter/year of the current date, so I can exclude the current and future months from a card using a beast mode (automatically).  I tried a formula like this to exclude future months and only show completed fiscal months (for any year) and it seems to time out on large datasets:

CASE WHEN RIGHT(max(CONCAT(`fiscal_year`,`fiscal_month`)),2) >= `fiscal_month` THEN 'Exclude'   ELSE 'Include' END

Thanks,

Josh

Dojo Admin

Thanks @jstan

@Gavatar any update on this ask from our customers?

Regards,

Dani

Dojo Admin
White Belt

Bumping this ask - the 'fiscal calendar' setting is currently not useful for us, because we'd like to have a week-over-week % change value displayed in the *card summary*.

Currently our week-over-week card summaries appear to be incorrect, because the card summary formula is still calculating off the standard domo week (saturday - sunday) rather than our desired week (monday-sunday). Turning on the fiscal calendar feature in the card thus produces an "incorrect" result.

Announcements
Call for Presenters! We want to hear your Domo story, submit your entry and win a free pass to Domopalooza 2019!. Click here!