Is there a way to capture quarterly sum of "goal" when looking at a quarter by week, then drilled do

Yellow Belt

Is there a way to capture quarterly sum of "goal" when looking at a quarter by week, then drilled do

Is there a way to capture quarterly sum of "goal" when looking at a quarter by week, drilled down to the goal holder on a running totals bar graph?

We want a cumulative running total on the main card, showing sales progress to goal throughout the months, which I have... But when I drill down to the salesperson responsible for the goal, I lose the goal because the data is not weekly, but monthly.

Wondering if anyone can help me create a BeastMode that will sum the goal data (given by Month) into quarterly total that can be associated to any given week?

Or do I need to look at this from another angle?

Re: Is there a way to capture quarterly sum of "goal" when looking at a quarter by week, t

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Micah with their question?

Yellow Belt

Re: Is there a way to capture quarterly sum of "goal" when looking at a quarter by week, t

Micah,

There are a couple ways this could be tackled depending on the structure of the data powering this card, but I will need some more detail around the card and data powering it. If each sales rep has their own associated goal data for a time period (day, month, quarter, etc), then a Beast Mode would most likely suffice.

Could you provide some more details around the structure of the data powering this card, and of the card itself, so we can find the best solution?

Thanks,
Davis

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Yellow Belt

We've created a support case for you on this. You should be receiving an email from them asking for the necessary information. Your case number is 01693375.

@Micah, did any of the above replies help answer your question? 

Green Belt

I see that Support opened a case - which is nice - but I have the same question (rolling total) and am not sure how to get there.  

I'll open a new Dojo question. 

Matthew O Coblentz
Announcements
Check out these great solution videos! The new iSolveditWithDomoboard is live, share yours and earn higher rankings in Dojo click here!